Work Hard. Play Fair. Sleep Well.
He is precious!!!!
I agree he is very handsome!!
Very cute! I love the suit! (Amanda, belonging to Doug, belonging to Paul and Georgene) PS I love the blog, you do great at keeping it up.
He is so Adorable! I cant wait to meet him in person. Tell James not to worry. Doug had a feeling he needed to call. And its a good thing he came early!
Congratulations on such a cute little baby boy! You are looking great. I hope all is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is precious!!!!
I agree he is very handsome!!
Very cute! I love the suit! (Amanda, belonging to Doug, belonging to Paul and Georgene) PS I love the blog, you do great at keeping it up.
He is so Adorable! I cant wait to meet him in person. Tell James not to worry. Doug had a feeling he needed to call. And its a good thing he came early!
Congratulations on such a cute little baby boy! You are looking great. I hope all is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment