Sunday, May 10, 2009

Idea Theif

So I admit I'm an idea theif. :( I love to do crafty crap but I seldom come up with original ideas. I typically steal them from other people. One person I love to steal them from is Bakerella. She is amazing! I got the idea for these darling graduation caps from her. Though I have to say I came up with the idea for the pot with flowers to give them in. I gave this to my friend Liz who just graduated from nursing school. She loved it.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

hey sista. i say who cares where the ideas come from as long as they land in your brain...and everything you do is SO cute!

ok, so if you want to make a word a link, it's pretty basic. there's a button on your create blog screen that looks like a green world with an infinity sign on it. if you hover over it it will say link - make sure you copy the url of the page you want to link to. when you click the button you can paste your link and voila...let me know if you have more questions :)

Doug and Amanda said...

very cute!

Jenette said...

That is what the internet it for. It is to help you come up with ideas and then make them your own.

Carrie said...

Adorable!! So are you going to share your thieved ideas or do I have to go searching for my own to steal? I figured out the pb cups, chocolate bars, and m&ms, but what is the tassle and how did you stick it all together? As usual, your creative crafting turned out FABULOUS. You are amazing.