Sunday, September 27, 2009

My boys!

During the three years we lived in Logan, James and I worked as Den Leader and Assistant Den Leader over the Wolfs and Bears in our ward. We loved it! These are our boys in the Spring of 2006.

And this is them this summer when we went to visit. Two boys are missing and one is a younger brother of our original set but we love them. Just looking at their picture makes me a little misty-eyed.
They're so grown-up.

3 comments:

tya said...

it is sad when a couple of little boys are taller then you

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

I saw all the signs leading to Logan yesterday and thought of you and all of your fond memories of there. I wish you were with me so we could have taken a trip down memory lane!!

Vicky H. said...

Holy Cow!! I got a little boo hooy when I saw that!! We miss you tons and you better come back and visit again.