Work Hard. Play Fair. Sleep Well.
Looks like your little man loved his birthday party. Way cute decorations! I love that cakes
You've got to post that video of Sam I Am eating his cake. That was the funniest ever! (p.s. When you start hiring out for birthday parties, I want to know!)
I tried to post the video but blogspot couldn't handle it. I'm a partyaholic, if you need any help with anything just call me.
You have some ADORABLE kids!!! =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like your little man loved his birthday party. Way cute decorations! I love that cakes
You've got to post that video of Sam I Am eating his cake. That was the funniest ever! (p.s. When you start hiring out for birthday parties, I want to know!)
I tried to post the video but blogspot couldn't handle it. I'm a partyaholic, if you need any help with anything just call me.
You have some ADORABLE kids!!! =)
Post a Comment