Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

For FHE we decided to carve pumpkins. I admit I had my doubts about whether or not the girls would get into it.







Charity and I took turns feeding each other pumpkin goo.


Eliza was intrigued with what's inside.


After we fed each other pumpkin, Charity decided to feed the pumpkin some pumpkin goo.

Lizzy wasn't too keen on touching the goo but she liked playing with it after it was cleaned out.

Eliza and Charity kept trying to put the pumpkins back together like a puzzle.




The Girls really loved it when we took the pumpkins outside and put candles in them but when we came inside Charity wanted to bring them with. It took some convincing to get her to let us leave them outside.

1 comment:

SallyB said...

You're hilarious, Heidi. After that last post about puke, poop and goo, you and Eliza actually fed each other pumpkin guts?! You're a stronger stomach than me! lol You guys look great. Thanks for keepinh us posted!