Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Trip to the Zoo




On Monday, October 13 I took the girls to the zoo. It was a free day at the zoo which we were way excited about but because of the hurricane James' school district decided to make Columbus Day a makeup day so he wasn't able to go with us.


We had such a good time.


Eliza seemed to enjoy herself but Charity really loved it.



4 comments:

SallyB said...

Woo Hoo! Great pictures, beautiful house. Your girls have grown. So glad you decided to make a blog. I'll be checking in! So, Vicky has a blog, Vicky from up here?

alishep said...

Hey Sis,

Nice to see life is good. Charity has really changed. Emily said, gee you can hardly tell that is Charity, look how tall she is too, and Eliza looks like shes walking. I think it makes them sad not to have them here. You look good. Miss you tons and tons. Gerry will be glad and sad to see the pixs. Will call this week.

Jenette said...

I love the pictures of the house!

jen said...

Holy cow girl the girls have grown. They look so big. You look great. Glad things are going great. Love the pics of the house. it looks beautiful. stay in touch more. miss ya tons.