Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Potty Training?
We were at Target today and Charity saw this "Diego" potty and was asking to pee in the "Diego" potty so James and I looked at each other like "Oh my gosh! We can totally use this to our advantage." So we asked her if she wanted "Diego" panties and of course she gave a resounding yes. So we went and found "Diego" panties (okay so they're actually boy panties but who cares) and explained to her that she would have to pee in her potty in order to wear them. After that she wouldn't let the panties out of her sight and as soon as we got home she started stripping down to put them on but I told her she had to potty first so she sat down and tried but nothing happened and by that time we had the tub filled for bath time so she took a bath. The second she got out she started asking for her "Diego" panties so we told her to try to potty first and oh my gosh she peed in her potty!!! She has never peed in the potty before so we were a little excited and we all sang and danced the "We Did It!" dance from "Dora the Explorer"! Needless-to-say I am really hoping this is evidence of what is to come and not just a flook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like Charity is getting Dora/Diego stuff for Christmas anyways. Or may this is her Christmas present to you. This couldn't be better timing either, cause for me the more prego I get the more I have to go so it won't be too incovient to find a bathroom in a short notice.
congrats! Potty training can be sooo annoying/trying.
Great job. Girls are usually easy to train, well compared to boys. Can I not read your blog very well, black on brown or is it just my monitor?
It's supposed to be black on green. I hope it's showing up okay for everybody else.
Post a Comment