This year we had Thanksgiving at our house with my cousin Niki and her family and the missionaries. It was a new experience for me because I have never had to make anything for Thanksgiving because we have always gone somewhere but this year we not only hosted it but we made the turkey, potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and 6 pies! Niki was awesome and brought the ham, broccoli salad, veggie tray, and 4 pies. It was crazy but I think it went really well. I was so excited about hosting it that I got a little crazy and bought cloth napkins and table cloth, and goblets and plates for the occasion. I know that's a lot but I got some slammin' deals on all of that. And it was beautiful if I do say so myself.

2 comments:
It looks beautiful. I am glad you channel Martha too! Great lookin' table.
It looks great! Did you brave any shopping? How do you get your page so cute? I am a beginner so I need a little help!
Post a Comment