Saturday, January 3, 2009

Waiting...

Now that the holidays are over we are just waiting for little Samuel to join us. I'm not due until the 27th but I'm hoping to have him on the 14th if I can talk him into it. If I get desperate enough I'm gonna track down some good 'ol caster oil. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and the doctor did an ultrasound which predicted him to currently weigh 6 lbs. 13 oz. which means if he gains the half a pound a week that he is supposed to and he goes to his due date he'll weigh over 8 lbs. 13 oz! Did I mention I'm kicking him out early?!

4 comments:

Farnsworth said...

Ethan weighed 8lbs 2oz. But I had a c-section so I didnt have to push that out, so I think kicking him out early is a great idea. When do you think that you will have the blessing? Not sure we can make it, but just in case.

Heidi said...

We intend to bless him the second week in April unless anybody willing to come would prefer it another time in which case we are more than happy to change it.

Kent and Julie said...

Hi Heidi, Julie here!! Your family is so cute. Looks like you like living out in good ol' Texas. Amanda told yme you had a blog so i had to take a peak. I desperately need to update mine!! Maybe one day when i get a second. It will be fun to keep in contact with you. Good luck with the birth! (Still think you are nuts!(JK) - I couldn't handle another one already!! Take Care - Julie

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

If you have your blessing the 2nd week in April then we will be blessing our kids on the same day. Awesome. If you want someone to go walking with you to try to get that kid to come out early just let me know. I walked stairs 3 days before KaileeJo got here and I think that it helped some.