Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday we blessed Sam. James' parents were able to make it to the blessing which was so exciting because we didn't think anybody was going to be able to come. Sadly I didn't get any good pictures of the girls Easter dresses but that's okay because we are going to have them professionally done since we don't have family pictures with Sam in them yet. After the blessing we had a bunch of friends over for a barbeque and Easter Egg hunt. It was so fun. The best part was when I talked the other adults into Easter Egg hunting with me. I don't have pictures of that part but trust me it was funny.
Three generations of handsome Briscoe men.
Sam and Grandpa Briscoe napping.

James with his new grill that he's getting for his Father's Day/birthday/anniversary present.

Charity Easter Egg hunting after the BBQ.

Eliza Easter Egg hunting.

No comments: