I thought it would be fun to do a comparison of all my kids at birth and four months respectively.

At birth (2 days late!) Charity was 8 lbs. 3 oz. By four months she was 14.06 lbs. and in the 62 percentile compared to other females her age.

Eliza was born 3 weeks early and only weighed in at a dainty 6 lbs. 6 oz. By the time she was four months she had already had 2 ear infections which slowed her weight gain so she only weighed 12.94 lbs. and was in the 36 percentile.

Samuel was born 2.5 weeks early and was 7 lbs. 5 oz. And now he is a whoppin' 16.41 lbs. and in the 68 percentile compared to males his age. He's my big boy! If he's anything like Charity his sweet chubbiness will only last until he starts walking. I find it crazy the difference in size considering they were all still exclusively breastfed at four months.
2 comments:
It is so weird how you can tell which baby is which. Kids don't really change that much as they grow. I can't wait to see what Sam looks like when he is Charity's age.
So sweet. I love my baby Sam, even if he is a bit chunkers!
Post a Comment