Sunday, May 17, 2009

Water Fun

My cousin Niki and our friend Stephanie and I took our kids to a water pad last Friday. It was so much fun I wish we could go everyday! The kids loved it and it was so nice to get wet without having to worry about anybody drowning. :)
Charity has always loved water. She could go swimming everyday and never get sick of it.

Eliza is so white that I have to put sunblock in her hair to keep her scalp from burning so I decided to "style" her hair. It was funny.

Sam is such a stud! And so sweet I could eat him up!

I thought this picture of Lizzy and her best friend KaileeJo was so funny because they are right by the "NO ENTRY" sign.

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

How fun! I love the picture of sam, he looks so healthy and strong, and ready to take on the world!

Jenette said...

What a good time!