Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun, fun, fun...til daddy takes the credit card away.

We've been having so much fun since Daddy finished his summer training.

Charity at a cool play place. The girls love this place.

Lizzy at the same play place.

Shopping! Our favorite past-time.

Cheese!

I was trying to get a pic of all 3 kids for the wallpaper on my phone. Not bad, huh? Notice my toes. :)

The girls love the carousel at the mall. I love the A/C!!!

We splurged and took the kids to Build-A-Bear. Charity named her bear "Rainbow" and I helped Lizzy name her bear "Hearts." They really enjoyed the experience.

This is at good 'ol Chic-Fil-A.

The girls were invited to a friends ballerina birthday party.

James says Charity looks so regal in this picture.


Today Lizzy had some fun of her own. Daddy accidently left the corn starch (we use it as baby powder) in her room and she found it when she was supposed to be napping. James said he about died laughing when he went to check on her. We were just glad she was playing in corn starch rather than fecal matter. Three times last week Lizzy took off her diaper and pooped on the floor when she was supposed to be napping. We had to resort to taping her diaper shut for the sake of her health.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yeah, i'd take cornstarch over poo any day... haha

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Too fun. I love that I can Identify where you were shopping in the pics. Who had the party?? Sounds like soo much fun.