Thursday, June 18, 2009

Six-pack Baby!

I was holding Sam the other day and he was only wearing a diaper and was trying to sit up when I noticed his six-pack! Isn't that the funniest thing you've ever seen? Who says fat can't flex?

8 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

I love it? He is so adorable!

Mary Jane said...

Okay, that is the funniest thing i've seen in a while! Lil Sam is so dang cute! I love your chubby little baby!

Jenette said...

Look at those "legger" fats! He is soooo chunky! Are you doing cloth diapers?

Heidi said...

No cloth diapers for me. Everything in Texas stinks enough as it is I can't even bear the thought of a pail of poopy diapers in my house.

Carolyn said...

That diaper totally looks like it's cloth. I thought the same thing! If it's not cloth, it's the cutest disposable diaper i've ever seen. Where did it come from?

Heidi said...

It's just a cheap target diaper.

Bryan said...

Okay, so I just had to say... the pooping thing... yikes! That is too funny that you had to tape her diaper shut. I LOVE IT!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

So I was looking at the bows on Kelli's site and I think you might think about puting something else in the picture to give some scale to the bows. Like the purple and orange suns bow looks the same size as the simple red bow. Just an idea.