Saturday, July 11, 2009

Reminiscing

James and I are coming up on our 5th Anniversary in a couple of weeks so I've been reminiscing over our engagement and wedding pictures. I found a couple engagement pictures I wanted to share mostly because they make me remember that there was a time when I was young and hot (three kids ago). James is still hot but he has always been my "old man". :)


4 comments:

Stacey said...

girlfriend, you are STILL young and hot! the three kids are just like icing on the cake!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

I want to see more pics Heidi! So cute!

Jenette said...

Wow I can't believe that it has been five years. Congrats!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

They are soo cute. I can't believe you let James wear a hawaiian shirt in your engagement pics though. Like you I like to remember those days but not too much it makes me sad that I don't look like that any more.