Monday, January 4, 2010

The Big One

I can't believe my sweet fat baby is about to turn one! James wanted me to post a copy of the invite to Sams birthday party so that our family and friends far away can see it because he liked it so much.
Here is a recap of Sams life in pictures:
(click the picture to see it bigger)

4 comments:

Jenette said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!! I wish we could be there to celebrate your big day!
I love the pictures and the invite is so creative.

B+B said...

So Sweet! Happy Birthday little one! The invites are so cute! What fun things will Sam get for his first birthday?

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Seriously. how has it been a year already? his invite is so funny! happy birthday!

Mary Jane said...

Happy B day you pretty faced brisket baby. Baby Briskut- we LOVE YOU & Happy first B day! Every time I see HIM I just want to say, SAM- thats goin straight to your BUTT! LOVE YA HEIDI!