Work Hard. Play Fair. Sleep Well.
Too cute. Your girls are getting so big! I love those big balls that expand. Miss ya tons.
Oooh I love naked babies!! I just want to pinch those little cheeks (on their face Heidi) Happy Thanksgiving I hope your party goes the way you plan.
Love those girls. I miss them! They grow so fast. Where do you get those expanding balls?
James got the ball from school but I've seen them at Wal-mart.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute. Your girls are getting so big! I love those big balls that expand. Miss ya tons.
Oooh I love naked babies!! I just want to pinch those little cheeks (on their face Heidi) Happy Thanksgiving I hope your party goes the way you plan.
Love those girls. I miss them! They grow so fast. Where do you get those expanding balls?
James got the ball from school but I've seen them at Wal-mart.
Post a Comment