Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

Friday at 12:01 AM 6 of my friends and I went to see Twilight. Actually we left around 10:00 PM Thursday and went to the theater to stand in line and there were already a ton of people there, most of whom were under 18 females. But us old farts were just as excited to see the movie (I bought the tickets a week early). So anyway the movie rocked! But I was disappointed that Jacob wasn't cuter because I admit I had the hots for him the whole time I was reading the books. Oh and the showhouse we were in had this horrible crackle through the whole movie so we all got a free ticket so James and I are going together this week, I'm excited.

Despite the fact that I loved the movie I thought some of the computer generated running and climbing was cheezy but the movie was still awesome.

2 comments:

Vicky H. said...

Yes, Yes,us old people still get excited about teeny bopper movies and love stories. I just loved the movie and didn't care about cheesy running. *sigh**sigh* I will go and see it again when the lines go down... a lot!

Farnsworth said...

I to loved the movie. I think they did a very good job and getting the point across without having to do the whole book. I even thought edward did pretty good. Ofcourse he isnt as cute as the edward in my head, but he played the part good. It is going to be very interesting to see how the rest the movies are. I heard that by sunday at 2pm it had done 70 million in sales. Crazy!