Last Wednesday I took the kids to playgroup at a local park. It was so nice and warm the kids had a great time.
Sam of course slept through most of it.
When Eliza was around nine months old I took her and Charity to the park by myself and Charity wanted to swing but there was only one swing available and I didn't want to set Eliza down because she couldn't walk so I put them both in the swing. They've been swinging like this ever since but I'm afraid they're getting too big now. :(
It is Wagner- the composer- the opera is Tannenbaum- something like that! And, I love the pics of your girls, they are so cute- and i like that they always match and look so put together.
5 comments:
Yeah, I want to go to the Park! It looks so nice there! How I long to live somewhere warm.....
I love it but it's hard to remember that it's "winter" when it's so warm outside.
Where's the snow? I am moving to Texas in the winter time. The kids have been begging to get their bikes out.
It is Wagner- the composer- the opera is Tannenbaum- something like that! And, I love the pics of your girls, they are so cute- and i like that they always match and look so put together.
That is so creative! I am with everyone else on the weather. Cant wait till spring.
Post a Comment