Thank you to everybody who takes the time to follow my blog, it means the world to me. And thank you to everybody who comments. I love it when you comment, it lets me know that you're really interested. Oh, and thank you for voting on my music player. Thanks to your votes I have removed my music player because I was getting tired of it and apparently so was everybody else. If you have any requests for my blog posts please let me know. Thanks again! I love you all!
4 comments:
Thanks for the guilt trip. I don't think I have ever commented on your blog other than to tell you that I hate your music player. Well it is cute and it is still fun to follow even though I see you like every day. Keep posting and who knows maybe I will make an awesome commment someday.
I've been meaning to follow it more, but keep getting distracted. Your family is so cute!! It makes me want to think about starting one of my own. Now is just the problem of finding a guy to put up with me... I need to come up and visit you guys sometime. :)
Beth
Your so cute! Doug always asks me whats going on with you guys. He really misses James.
as long as you promise to divulge your crafty secrets I will follow you to the ends of the earth =)
Post a Comment