I'm so excited that I have finally had a chance to make a "doll cake." I have always wanted to make one but never had a reason to so when my cusin's daughter requested a Dora Snow Princess cake I told her I would if I could make it a doll cake. Before I started I went to www.wilton.com to do a little research and learned that I should use a pound or pudding cake because it makes a heavier more stable cake. So I used 2 funfetti cake mixes with 2 banana pudding mixes to make the cake.
6 comments:
She looks amazing!
WoW! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB. I love it.
I love it. You did a great job.
So I was going to post a picture of the doll cake I just did for Maddie's B-day, but I don't think I will now. Mine does not look as good as yours. You did a great job!!! Whose B-day was that for?
Amber you should post the pictures anyway. I am sure it looks great. The cake was for my cusins daughter. She just turned 4.
Well, that settles it...I am coming to you for all my cake needs from now on. And ps. those cake eggs were so stinking good.
Post a Comment