I haven't posted any pics of my family in a while, so I gotta play catch up now so here we go.

This is Sam and I with my OB after my 6 week check up. I really liked having her as my doctor.

I put pig tails in Lizzy's hair the other day and she looked so cute and girly. The poor girl doesn't have much hair so people are always calling her a boy.

Charity climbed in her sink and yells over to me, "I'm taking a bath!"

Charity was trying shoes on Lizzy the other day. I thought it was so cute. The best part was when she went to bed that night as she was saying her nightly prayer she said, "...and thank you for shoes..." It was so cute!

Sam looked so cute in this little outfit so I had to get a pic of it. He looks like a mini James!
2 comments:
What a sweet little family you have heidi! I hope you are having fun in Texas!
what a cute little family! Are you coming to visit anytime soon?
Post a Comment