Monday, April 20, 2009

More cakes

I made this cake Saturday for a friends birthday. It turned out better than expected. I was kinda sad I didn't get to eat this cake because it was two layers of red velvet cake with an entire can of cream cheese frosting in between the layers and a can covering it with chocolate frosting accents. Yum!

The Barbie cake was for a friend I do crafts with. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped but oh well. I'm calling it a learning experience. ;)

2 comments:

Nettie said...

they both look great. You don't give yourself enough credit.

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

OMG!! They're beautiful! (As you are!) We've been going crazy recently with the recent events of life, but I would like to do a coupon class soon, make sure to stock up on coupons! Did you know you can buy an "Early Sunday Addition Houston Chronicle" on Saturday? LOL.