Saturday, May 23, 2009

Here goes nothin'

People are always telling me that I should sell the stuff I make so here goes nothin'. I am officially selling hairbows. I will also take requests for anything else you see me make on my blog specifically diaper cakes and graduation bouquets. If you see anything in the slide that you love and you just have to have or you want it but in another color, leave a comment and I will get back to you.


1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

If I had a girl, i'd be buying your cute bows! Maybe you could sell me some advice on how to get a girl- I just think you are amazing- and i'm pretty impressed at your ability to make such creative and precise things! You have Awesome fine motor skills my friend! I think you are just one of those people who are good at everything!