Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cakes

So I was checkin' out my friends facebook page and she had pics of some cakes she made so I decided it would be fun to show off some cakes I've done. Sadly this isn't all my cakes just the ones I have pics of.
This is the cake I made for Charity's first birthday.
This was Charity's first birthday "smash cake."
I made this for a close friend who wanted a Hawaiian theme party.
I made this one for the neighbor girl.
This one I did with an Indian Henna theme.
This was supposed to be a flower but it just ended up as a cute ball thing.

This was done with a special pan I borrowed from a friend.

6 comments:

Vicky H. said...

Your cakes are way cute. Great Job!

Jenette said...

wow those are amazing!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Heidi! Your cakes are awesome. Now I totally know who to come to for cake decorating lessons!

Mary Jane said...

teach me your cake bakin ways!

Heidi said...

I am more than happy to teach anybody that wants to how to decorate cakes.

Farnsworth said...

I would love to learn. Maybe next time we are together, they are beautiful.