Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Free Food

So today I learned about three times in the next week you can get free or almost free food. Today Ben and Jerry's gave out free ice cream cones to anybody who walked in the door! James and I took the kids and it was great!

Monday, April 27th, KFC is giving out a piece of their new grilled chicken to any customer that walks through their doors. I heard about this on a friends blog but here's a link to confirm it: http://www.unthinkfc.com/

Wednesday, April 29th, Baskin Robbins will be selling scoops of ice cream for 31 cents to honor America's firefighters from 5:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. Here's a link to confirm it: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1593252/free_ice_cream_cone_from_ben_and_jerrys.html?cat=22

So after I learned about this free food I decided to go on a hunt for more. This is what I found http://www.familyfriendlyamerica.com/kidseatfree.html This is a site where they list all the restaraunts that offer free or discounted meals to kids on certain days of the week. One that isn't always listed is Denny's. Most Denny's offer free kids meals on Tuesday, with the purchase of an adult meal.
This site also had some cool ideas http://www.ehow.com/how_4562069_get-free-food.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

So go have some free food!

1 comment:

Vicky H. said...

Heidi, Logan has neither Ben and Jerry's or Baskin Robbins. Dang it! Might try KFC. The fireplace remodel is going slowly. I only have so much money a month that I can use. I will blog it soon. :)