Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Charity!

Saturday was Charity's birthday party. She decided to have a Strawberry Shortcake Party which ended up being really fun and cute. We had her party at a local park and she invited all her little friends.
The girls were really looking forward to eating the cake. At one point James even had to stop Charity from trying to like the cake.
Charity received lots of wonderful presents and her friends were eager to help her open them.
The kids played a Strawberry Shortcake version of pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.
It was a little breezy at the park so we didn't put candles on her cake so I made another cake Sunday for a get together we went to and she got to blow out the candles then.

4 comments:

Vicky H. said...

You had a party outside you lucky dog!! Did you make her Strawberry Shortcake cake? It is really cute.

Kent and Julie said...

Charity looks so BIG!! Happy late Birthday to her!!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

I give the party two big tumbs up!!

Heidi said...

It's crazy how warm it is outside. And yes, I made the cake.